1. We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- information about the computer of TwoTowers.com site user (including your IP-address, geographical location, browser type, referral links, duration of visit, page views quantity);
- information you provide to us while registration, including your e-mail;
- information you provide when organizing a personal newsletter of our site news (we store personal data and your email address);
- any other information you submit to our e-mail or via the form on our web site.
Cookies - is information that is sent by our web server to your web server to your web browser. Your web browser stores the information and transmits these saved data each time you access our site. This information helps to identify each individual user's Web browser.
We can use either temporary Cookies ("sessions") or "permanent", which remain in the browser even after browser closing or computer shutdown.
Temporary Cookies are deleted when closing the window of your web browser. The lifetime of permanent »Cookies is valid until the user deletes them manually or until the end of their lifetime.
Temporary Cookies allow us to track your surfing the site, to determine what is most interesting for users. This helps to make the site more convenient for all site users. Permanent Cookies allow us to recognize you the next time you visit our site and customize the web interface, depending on your preferences, for example, we can save the game you play most often and immediately offer to make a move on her.
Please keep in mind that the site contains our sponsor advertising; which itself can keep its own Cookies.
Most browsers can refuse to accept Cookies, and also allows you to remove them if necessary. More detailed information about this can be found in the manual of your browser. But remember that disabling Cookies or their removal will result firstly in your inconvenience, because it leads to continually data input when moving from one site page to another.
3. Use of personal data.
Your personal data left on our site, used for the following purposes:
- Web site administration;
- Site adaptation for each individual user;
- Users request system improvement and replies to your inquiries;
- Sending of general information (not advertising) on the changes on our site, as well as news and ballots you have subscribed to;
- Our visitors survey organized in order to improve our site;
- Providing to a third party of general, statistical information (personal details and email addresses are not passed) on the number and frequency of visits, regions, types of browsers;
- Queries and complaints on our business resolution;
- Accounts and / or IP-addresses blocking, if your activity on the site contradicts the agreement, which you agreed to when registering on our website;
4. Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information is accessible only for TwoTowers company, including team working on our project, as well as our partners.
We can disclose your information to other organizations, only in the following cases:
- if it's required by law;
- in connection with judicial proceedings;
- if it is determined that the user's actions deemed illegal, such as, for example, fraud, deception, etc.;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of our business or assets identified for a sale.
In all other cases, your personal data are not disclosed.
Please keep in mind that there are individuals or organizations who illegally entry into the server of our company, using hacking, eavesdropping, interception or other criminal acts may have access to your personal data. In this case, the blame falls on the person or organization that has committed the act. The claims in this case should be submitted to the courts to perpetrators of this crime.
5. Amendments policy
6. Your rights
You can get complete information about you on our servers. This information is non-free, it costs $ 10. Information is available immediately after payment on request and after the confirmation that you are the owner of the account,. For information should contact the site administrator. You have the right to refuse any marketing studies, which use your personal information, as well as to unsubscribe to our news and newsletters that we send to e-mail addresses. Please contact the site administrator to do this.
7. Third Party Websites
8. Contact Us